Pauline Law is an associate at Gravel & Shea. Her practice focuses on corporate and securities law, commercial law, intellectual property, and employment law. Prior to joining the firm, Pauline worked in the general counsel’s office of a publicly-traded retail security company, in the enforcement division of a national securities exchange, and as an analyst for a leading trademark service provider.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D. 2012, Production Editor, University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Certificate of Business and Public Policy, 2012
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.S. 2007
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Chittenden County, Vermont, and American Bar Associations
- Vermont (2013)
- Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)