Pauline Law joined Gravel & Shea in 2012. Her practice focuses on corporate and securities law, commercial law, intellectual property, and employment law. Prior to joining the firm, Pauline worked in the general counsel’s office of a publicly-traded retail security company, in the enforcement division of a national securities exchange, and as an analyst for a leading trademark service provider.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D. 2012
- Production Editor, University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Chittenden County, Vermont, and American Bar Associations
- District Representative, Governing Council of ABA Young Lawyer’s Division (9/1/16 – 8/31/17)
- Vermont (2013)
- Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)