William G. Post, Jr.
Bill Post was admitted to the bar in 1973 in New York. He joined the firm in 1974 and was admitted to practice in Vermont in that year.
- New York University, J.D. 1973
- Colby College, A.B. 1967
- Named 2013 Burlington Lawyer of the Year for Trusts and Estates in Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America for more than 30 consecutive years, since 1984
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Chittenden County, Vermont and American Bar Associations
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (State Chair, 1995-1999)
- Video: Saving Taxes Through Trusts (1990)
- “How to Benefit from the New Tax Laws,” Little Brown & Co. (1981)