William G. Post, Jr.
Bill Post was admitted to the bar in 1973 in New York. He joined the firm in 1974 and was admitted to practice in Vermont in that year.
- New York University, J.D. 1973
- Colby College, A.B. 1967
- Named 2013 Burlington Lawyer of the Year for Trusts and Estates in Best Lawyers in America
- Listed Best Lawyers in America (1984-2013)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Chittenden County, Vermont and American Bar Associations
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (State Chair, 1995-1999)
- Video: Saving Taxes Through Trusts (1990)
- How to Benefit from the New Tax Laws,” Little Brown & Co. (1981)