Gravel & Shea is pleased to congratulate nine Gravel & Shea attorneys on their inclusion in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Founded in 1981, Best Lawyers began as a way to “highlight the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession,” says CEO Philip Greer.
Best Lawyers published their first guide in 1983. More than three decades letter, the guide has become recognized as one of the country’s most reliable, unbiased sources of legal referrals.
The Best Lawyers in America list divides lawyers by geographic region and practice area. They use a peer review process and authenticate all lawyers to ensure they are in current practice and in good standing.
We would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2021 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Peter S. Erly — Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, and Securities Regulation
- Timothy M. Eustace — Litigation – Real Estate
- Michelle N. Farkas — Real Estate Law
- Heather R. Hammond — Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Robert B. Hemley — Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, First Amendment Law, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- William A. Mason IV — Corporate Governance Law and Corporate Law
- Jerome F. O’Neill — Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Robert H. Rushford — Real Estate Law
Best Lawyers also recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch undergo a similar peer review and authentication process.
Gravel & Shea congratulates Celeste E. Laramie for her inclusion as One to Watch for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
Gravel & Shea is a full-service law firm in Burlington, Vermont, providing its clients legal services in a wide variety of disciplines, including commercial transactions, civil litigation, real estate, intellectual property, energy, land use and environmental regulation, estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, personal injury litigation, employment law, and family law.