Catherine A. Burke *
Catherine is an associate in the firm’s corporate department. Before joining Gravel & Shea in 2018, Catherine provided tax consulting services through a large accounting firm, including assisting clients during IRS audits. She also litigated on behalf of indigent civil clients and prosecuted misdemeanors. Catherine gained business development and marketing experience while working in non-legal positions for solar and mortgage trade associations and for a Vermont business improvement district.
* Admitted to practice in Virginia only.
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D. 2014, magna cum laude
- Member, George Mason Law Review
- President, Student Bar Association
- University of Vermont, B.A. (Geography) 2007, magna cum laude
- American University, Washington Semester, Public Policy Seminar, 2006
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, American Bar Association
- Former Commissioner on the Arlington (Virginia) County Tenant-Landlord Commission, (January 2016 – September 2017)
- Virginia (2014)