Chase S. Whiting*
Chase Whiting is an associate in the firm’s litigation department, where he focuses on all aspects of litigation in state and federal courts. Chase was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Ellen Lipton Hollander of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland and the Honorable Frank Gaziano of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. Prior to law school, Chase taught eighth grade science in a public school on the U.S.-Mexico border and was an administrator for Georgetown University.
* Not yet admitted to practice in Vermont.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D. 2017, magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Editor-in-chief, American Criminal Law Review
- University of Vermont, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, American Bar Associations
- Member, Vermont and American Associations for Justice
- California (inactive) (2018)
- United States District Court, District of Maryland (2018)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit (2018)