Scott Rowland’s practice focuses on real estate and renewable energy development, and related corporate law. Previously, Scott worked for a renewable energy firm developing and managing a portfolio of commercial energy systems in New England and the Mid-Atlantic States. Scott has also served as a legal intern for Vermont’s Department of Public Service where he worked on a range of regulatory issues involving telecommunications, energy system permitting, and utility acquisitions.
Scott grew up in Chittenden County working summer jobs at many local businesses. Scott is actively engaged in the firm’s support of the Vermont Women’s Fund and is an avid skier and mountain biker.
- Vermont Law School, J.D. 2018
- Staff Editor, Vermont Law School Journal of Environmental Law
- Vermont Department of Public Service, Legal Intern
- Albert Schweitzer Fellow
- Middlebury College, B.A. 2012
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Chittenden County, Vermont and American Bar Associations
- 2018 Top 10 Environmental Watch List: Solar Trade Tariffs, Vermont Journal of Environmental Law
- Development of Investment Tax Credit Eligible Projects, White + Burke Real Estate Investment Advisors Sixth Annual Vermont Development Conference (November 2019)
- Vermont (2018)