Timothy M. Eustace
Tim Eustace has been a partner at Gravel & Shea since 2009. He joined the firm in 2007 after ten years of practice at a prominent municipal law firm in Burlington, Vermont, where he concentrated on real estate, land use regulation, construction law, labor and employment matters and litigation.
At Gravel & Shea, Tim’s practice focuses on all aspects of real estate law. He represents clients in connection with the purchase, sale, development, financing, construction and leasing of commercial, industrial and investment property throughout the State of Vermont. Tim has a robust environmental practice wherein he guides his clients in navigating through complex federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations. He also assists clients with land conservation, renewable energy projects, acquisition and management of timber and agricultural parcels, and issues related to enrollment in Vermont’s current use program. Finally, Tim has extensive experience with a broad spectrum of real estate litigation matters, including boundary disputes, partitions, property tax appeals, condemnations and highway/access issues.
In representing clients, Tim handles each project with a detail-oriented, practical and common sense approach. Tim strives to get to know his clients, understand their objectives, maintain open communications and work diligently toward a successful result.
- Vermont Law School, J.D. 1996
- University of Vermont, B.A. 1992
- Named 2022 Burlington Lawyer of the Year for Litigation – Real Estate Law in The Best Lawyers in America©
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© since 2013
- Listed in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business since 2009
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Chittenden County, Vermont and American Bar Associations
- Vermont (1996)
- U.S. District Court, District of Vermont (1997)