Keith A. Roberts
Keith Roberts joined Gravel & Shea as Special Counsel in 2019. Prior to joining the firm, Keith was a shareholder at another prominent Vermont law firm for nearly 15 years. He began his law career clerking for the Honorable Nathaniel M. Gorton, United States District Judge, District of Massachusetts and then worked at Ropes & Gray in Boston before returning to Vermont in 2004.
Keith’s practice focuses on all manner of corporate transactions and governance of for profit, non-profit and municipal organizations.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D. 1999, cum laude
- Articles Editor, Boston University Law Review
- Williams College, B.A. 1994
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© since 2013
- Listed in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business since 2010
- New England Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2010 and 2011
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Chittenden County, Vermont and New Hampshire Bar Associations
- Vermont (2004)
- Massachusetts (1999)
- New Hampshire (2010)