Petra v.Z. Davenport*
Petra v.Z. Davenport joined the corporate department of Gravel & Shea as Special Counsel in 2021. Prior to this position she practiced at boutique law firms in New York City and as a solo practitioner. In those roles she worked primarily with financial services firms advising on business formation, acquisitions, operations, and regulatory compliance issues.
*Admitted to practice in New York only.
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2002
- Editor, Denver Journal of International Law and Policy
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.A., 1998
- University de Pau, Pau France, 1996
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- New York (2003)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (2005)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (Inactive)